My Solution Wellbeing offer counselling and treatment for anxiety. We have a dedicated team based in Nottingham and our counsellors are trained in Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Person centred Counselling , Motivational Interviewing Therapy and Mindfulness practise.
Anxiety can be tormenting, highly destructive and disabling. It can prevent you from achieving your potential at work, in social situations, relationships or as a parent. Left untreated it can develop into a severe anxiety disorder. Timely anxiety treatment is crucial.
Signs of anxiety:
- Sweating or hot flushes
- Problems sleeping
- Grinding your teeth, especially at night
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Needing the toilet more or less often
- Changes in your sex drive
- Having panic attacks.
- A churning feeling in your stomach
- Feeling light-headed or dizzy
- Pins and needles
- Feeling restless or unable to sit still
- Headaches, backache or other aches and pains
- Faster breathing
- A fast, thumping or irregular heartbeat
My Solution Wellbeing specialise in the management and treatment of anxiety. We provide one to one counselling and support. You can attend our clinic near the Nottingham city centre or we can visit you in the comfort of your home at a convenient time.
Please contact us to discuss the options available.
You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by My Solution Wellbeing
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments in Nottingham or at your home
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years’ plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Effective treatment for anxiety can alleviate the associated distress it brings. If you are feeling debilitated by the condition you’ll be relieved to know our highly experienced counsellors and therapists can help you resolve the issues causing your anxiety. My Solution Wellbeing counselling team are based near Nottingham and we cover the whole of Nottinghamshire with home visits. Costs for the counselling start from £40-£50 an hour depending on location, extra costs may apply if you are out of the 10 mile radius from our clinic. For all costs call our team or email us.
My Solution Wellbeing offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in Nottingham. Cognitive Behavioural therapy is used to support children and adults with anxiety. CBT counselling is part of a counselling approach used by My Solution Wellbeing counsellors. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy trainer counsellors can support people struggling with fear, anxiety and depression. My Solution Wellbeing have male and female trained CBT counsellors to offer support today. My Solution Wellbeing are the number one service for anxiety counselling in Nottingham.
Call us now to book your session for support. Together we will make small changes.