Why are businesses opting forwellbeing training in Leicester?
Leicester, a city in the United Kingdom, is famous for its living and work culture. It has also been ranked as the 9th best city to live and work in by PWC. Being a vibrant city, it has got numerous reasons of why businesses are so successful there and more and more want to start their work there. Many national and international brands flourish there like IBM, New Walk, Mattioli Woods and many more. The city also got a grand fashion industry along with other industries like engineering and manufacturing which makes motor industry there also strong. Due to this reason, the city also boasts of providing quality education with its top universities in the world and thus creates numerous job opportunities for the economy.
These reasons depict the demand for businesses opting for wellbeing training in Leicester as the companies want their workforce to be the reason for their excellence in the market. People from almost all parts of the world emigrate Leicester to work in the best work culture. Employees are taken care of seriously and therefore people aspire to work there. This is why businesses want to stay at top as the best recruiter so that the talented approach them. Here are other reasons why businesses are looking for wellbeing training:
• Delighted and satisfied workforce helps to increase the productivity of the business operations and thus take less leaves from the work. It also helps to raise the bar of the quality of work expected.
• The employees’ emotional health is taken care of so the distractions are less for them.
• They increase their bonding amongst themselves and therefore there are less miscommunications and the extent of politics in the work culture also decreases. This creates a fair working environment for everyone and the quality of the work performed increases manifold.
• Wellbeing training also decreases attrition or the employee turnover rate which creates more satisfied working culture. This can be looked into deeply. If an important employee is not satisfied with the job, then his resignation will leave a negative impact on his co-workers who were depended on him for producing quality work.
• Team building exercises which are initiated in a wellbeing program helps to increase the understanding between the employees. It helps them to identify their strengths and weaknesses as a group for which they complement each other’s skills and competencies.
• These benefits ultimately creates a positive word of mouth for the company’s work culture which attracts better workforce and the number of applications for employment also increase.
• And lastly, it increases the revenue of the business because a happy employee is the key to a happy customer. When the customer base of the company knows that the business is not only good on the outside but also to the inside, it helps create positive word of mouth for the company.
All the above-mentioned reasons indicate the necessity for businesses to opt for wellbeing training in Leicester and why it is regarded as among the top places to live and work in.