Wellbeing In The Workplace, Why Is It Important?
Why is it essential for a company to look after the well-being of its staff? Well it’s a simple formula. There is a proven link between happiness and success, which has been shown again and again by research. For an organisation to flourish, its people must feel good and function well. It’s a win-win. Happy employees are more productive, creative and resilient in times of uncertainty. The bottom line is that staff well-being is linked to company success.
Greater employee well-being is significantly associated with better job performance, lower absenteeism, reduced probability of leaving an employer, and more positive work behaviours. We know that performance and effectiveness at work is mainly dependent on mental health and wellbeing – with as many as one in four of us experiencing problems with our mental health in the course of a year, organisations understand that this is an important issue for them and their staff.
My Solution Wellbeing offers corporate mental health training completely is focused on today’s wellbeing, including alcohol use, diet, exercise, sleep, and lifestyle choices.
Benefits of Wellbeing Training
- Increase self-esteem and sense of wellbeing
- Improve staff morale
- Increase productivity levels and greater engagement between staff
- Increase job satisfaction
- Reduce stress and reduced absences due to physical or mental illness/injury
- Improve general health and mental health
- Increase skills and desire to develop
The employer, can:
- Provide a framework for a well-managed health and safety programme
- Reduce staff turnover which reduces ongoing costs associated with recruitment and training
- Reduce levels of sickness absence resulting in improved productivity and a drop in additional costs associated with capacity shortage issues such as costs of temporary cover/training, missed deliveries/contracts and related reputational damage, reductions of morale/productivity of remaining team
- Increase engagement between all levels of the organisation promoting a greater sense of inclusion and idea-sharing
- Reduce health care costs associated with sick pay and insurance claims
- Reduce risk of facing litigation or fines due to increased level of compliance
- Help towards the organisation’s corporate social responsibility
- Increase opportunities to expand business base through achievement of industry specific accreditations and awards.
- Use this course as evidence for inspection and regulatory purposes that they are investing in their workforce.
Business Wellbeing Training Custom To Your Team & Needs
Our workplace wellbeing courses are bespoke and designed for your business needs. We will assess your organisation and identify how the course best suits your current needs,
We offer a half-day or full-day course. The trainer is qualified in the field of the course and will engage in a free 30-minute session to answer questions at the end of the course.
Contact the My Solution Wellbeing corporate counselling team in Leicester for all prices and to book your course today.
My Solution Wellbeing offers Health and Wellbeing courses for businesses at the workplace or in the Leicester city centre at our offices.
My Solution Wellbeing now offer online corporate training courses for Health and Wellbeing.
Our Online Solutions corporate training courses for Health and Wellbeing.
My Solution Wellbeing offer online courses for wellbeing training for managers and employees. The well-being courses we offer are designed for your team and employees.
Online Wellbeing Course Tailored To Your Business Needs
We will create an online corporate well-being course to fit your business needs. Our well-being and health courses are bespoke to meet your business demands.
My Solution Wellbeing Health and Wellbeing online courses are delivered by trained professionals with experience in mental health and wellbeing.
We now have an online counselling team to create well-being and health courses online for businesses worldwide.
Contact My Solution Wellbeing for all our health and wellbeing course details. We have the course for;
- Wellbeing in the workplace
- Anxiety and depression
- Drug and alcohol awareness
- Conflict management
- Managing Covid 19
- Personal Development
- Online yoga
- Mindfulness meditation
- Stress management
- Eating Healthy
- Keeping fit and movement
- Financial Wellbeing
- Team building
- Building confidence
Contact My Solution Wellbeing for a tailored approach for online courses not listed.
All courses will be designed to suit your business needs and demands.