Who we are?
We offer Counselling and Psychotherapy in Edinburgh, Nottingham & Leicester for adults and children. If you’re looking for therapy near you My Solution Wellbeing have a team of Counsellors and Psychotherapists in Edinburgh, Nottingham & Leicester ready to work with you. Our Counsellors are fully qualified and trained in Counselling and Psychotherapy. You can view the counsellors’ profile on our website. We have no waiting list, and we aim to match you with a Counsellor/therapist within 2 days for a face-to-face/online appointment.
We offer Therapy/Psychotherapy for children and adults.
- Anxiety Counselling
- Depression Counselling
- Trauma and sexual abuse Counselling
- PTSD and negative experiences Therapy
- Relationship Counselling/ Couples Counselling/ Marriage Counselling
- Bereavement Counselling/ Grief Counselling
- Stress management and Counselling
- Children’s Counselling/ Child Counselling
- CBT therapy / CBT Counselling
- Changing negative habits Counselling
- OCD disorders / Obsessive disorders
- Eating disorders Counselling
- Life Coaching
How much does therapy/counselling cost?
Prices – All Sessions are 50 minutes
Children U18 £40
Home Visits starting from £60
Older Persons, Students and Unemployed (proof required) £40
How do I book a Counselling/therapy session?
To book a session you can directly call us on 01332 949709. Or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the support you require. We also have a contact form which you can complete and can request for a counsellor to call you back regarding any questions. With our pop up, chat box support, you can speak directly with our wellbeing specialist to answer any immediate questions you may have.
The My Solution Wellbeing Counselling Team aim to support you on your journey in therapy and we pride ourselves to empower people to change!