My Solution Wellbeing offers Conflict Management Training for businesses and employees to manage difficult and challenging behaviour.
Our training courses are tailored to your business needs and will focus on the daily challenges you may face. My Solution Wellbeing understands the importance of keeping employee’s safe and to give them the skills to manage challenging behaviour.
Did you know that in most cases, you can prevent escalation of disruptive behaviour with your own nonverbal behaviours? The ability to organize your thinking and calmly respond are effective de-escalation techniques that can help you avoids a potential crisis.
Conflict is an inevitable part of work. We’ve all seen situations where people with different goals and needs have clashed, and we’ve all witnessed the often intense personal animosity that can result.
Our training courses are focused on how to deescalate challenging situations and to manage conflict
Conflict situations and training involves
- Triggers to aggressive behaviour
- Understanding customers’ needs when they are angry
- Stages of conflict escalation
- How our safety can be compromised
- Reading signs and symptoms of aggression
- Managing conflict ‘flashpoints’
- Understanding our natural response to conflict
- Understanding the impact of ‘red rag’ words and phrases
- Managing our body language during conflict
- Staying calm and managing our own responses
- Structuring and controlling the conversation
- Listening and calming the situation
- Acknowledging difficulties and customer emotions
- Saying no effectively
- Handling abusive behaviour
- Solving the problem
All of our courses are bespoke and designed for your business needs, we will assess your organisation and identify how the course best suits your current needs, We offer a half day or full day course. The trainer is qualified in the field of the course and will engage with a free 30 minute session to answer questions at the end of the course. Contact the My Solution Wellbeing team for all prices and to book your course today.